Could you imagine a community without the arts?
We couldn’t do what we do without your support.
Celebrating more than 40 years as the premiere dance company in central Illinois, the Springfield Ballet Company continues to fulfill a mission driven by artistic vision and dedication to our community. The SBC provides valuable training for talented young dancers, high quality entertainment for patrons, and community outreach and education programs for schools and special groups.
Please consider the Springfield Ballet Company and our positive contributions to your family and community as we ask you to support us in our Partners in Performance campaign.
Here are some examples of what your contribution to the SBC will be used for:
- $1,000 gift helps pay for male guest artists and partnering experience for our Company dancers
- $500 gift helps pay for training of one Company dancer
- $250 gift helps pay for innovative additions to our performances, such as aerial silks for Rockballet
- $100 gift helps pay for lighting for one scene in Rockballet
- $50 gift helps pay for props used in our performances
Photos: Patrick Russell Creative
To request a donation form, please contact Sally Hamilton at 217.544.1967 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To donate NOW securely via PayPal, please click on the button below.
The Springfield Ballet Company is a not-for-profit organization. Your contributions is tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. Please consult your tax professional.
With sincere appreciation,
Springfield Ballet Company
Dancers, Staff and Board of Directors